The challenge officially begins in October and ends on February 21, 2012 (the final day for video submission). Throughout that five-month submission period, a panel of judges - ETC CEO Fred Foster, ETC's Jon Ironside (the contest was his idea), an industry luminary, and all of you - will be viewing the video submissions via the ETC site and casting votes for favorites. (Judging weight: Fred gets 20% of the deciding vote, Jon 20%, the industry dignitary a 20%, and the combined popular vote 40%.) The semi-finalist videos will be shown at the 2012 USITT tradeshow in March, where the final three winners will be announced. All semi-finalist teams will receive exclusive ETC swag.